Capri sofa 210 cm
- Pohjanmaan Capri sofa 210 cm (Finland) Sofa size: 210 х 87 х 92 cm (width, height, depth)
Hair and fur modifier is used on the bear skin. Activate the modifier before rendering (it is turned off for more convenient use of the model) To correctly display: System Units Setup - Millimeters Rendering> Effects> Hair and Fur> Hair> geometry Screenshot with the settings modifier is also present in the archive (for .obj file).
Activate the Turbosmooth modifier on the models before rendering as necessary
- High quality polygonal model, correctly scaled for an accurate representation of the original object.
- This model was constructed with utmost care and attention to detail, with clean edge flow. (please check wireframe images).
- Model is built to real-world scale.
- System unit setup used- millimeters.
- Product is ready to render. Just download and hit render.
- Objects are organized by groups.
- Textures are tileable
- Different parts of the model are named properly. 3ds Max models are grouped for easy selection.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No additional plugin is needed to open the model.
ATTENTION: Whoever works in the V-Ray version is lower than 3.1, be careful, the materials in the BRDF section are Microfaset GTR (GGX), if your version is lower than 3.1, then the BRDF field will be empty. Choose Blinn, Phong or Ward - which is preferable for you. For Corona render, it is recommended to put version no lower than 1.5, since the glossiness of materials is adjusted to the PBR.
- 3ds Max 2013 Corona 1.7 (PBR) scene (native application)
- 3ds Max 2013 V-Ray 3.50.04 (GGX) scene
- OBJ (works with almost all Autodesk 3D applications, if you are not using Native application)
- materials (.mat)
- description (en/ru)
No posts found