Skill level: Beginner to Intermediate
With 17 hours of real-time video content I will be showing you how I work on this asset while explaining my actions and theories.
Starting all the way from deconstructing the reference and towards presenting the final game-ready asset.
I'll be working with industry standard tools such as Maya, ZBrush, Photoshop, RizomUV, Substance Painter and Marmoset Toolbag 3.
No downloaded and/or custom tools, brushes and alpha's are used throughout this tutorial to ensure you can follow along.
I'll go through all the steps that are necessary for building a game asset, such as:
• Deconstructing references
• Blocking out shapes
• High-poly modeling and sculpting
• Low-poly and UVs
• Baking and ways on how to clean up baked maps
• Light and render settings
• Setting up the final presentation
Besides building the asset, I'll also be explaining theories that will help you understand the subject better and what to be looking out for.
The tutorial is also available in partly sped-up and double speed videos for anyone that prefers watching a faster tutorial. Each version is included within the product and can be downloaded separately at anytime after your purchase:
• videos_realtime_A.rar & videos_realtime_B.rar & videos_realtime_C.rar (17h, 11.3GB, .mp4)
All of the videos in real-time, split in 3 .rar files
• videos_partlySpeed_A.rar & videos_partlySpeed_B.rar (9h, 6.2GB, .mp4)
All of the videos partly sped up at parts in which I'm mostly repeating my actions, after being shown first in real-time, split in 2 .rar files
• videos_doubleSpeed.rar (4.5h, 3GB, .mp4 & .m4v)
All of the partly sped up videos set at 2x the speed
I hope you enjoy and find this tutorial helpful.