Koenigsegg Jesko Absolut
Highly detailed exterior with a simple interior model. Render setup not included.
- 3ds max 2015 includes both base mesh with Turbosmooth modifier, with Corona materials applied.
- 3ds max 2015 includes both base mesh with Turbosmooth modifier, with VRay materials applied.
- 3ds max 2015 includes both base mesh with Turbosmooth modifier, with scanline materials.
- Maya 2016- includes base mesh with default materials. Textures and materials should be applied.
- Obj includes base mesh. Textures and materials should be applied separately.
- Fbx - includes base mesh. Textures and materials should be applied separately.
- Textures are archived separately, please find them in 'other' files.
- This model is suitable for use in closeup automotive exterior renderings.
- This model is an accurate representation of a real car using a scale of 1 unit = 1 millimeter. -Transforms are set to zero and the car pivot is set to 0,0,0.
- If you render this file using a different version of this renderer, you may not have the same results as you see on the thumbnails.
- Texture resolution range from 2048x2048 to 445X445.
- Model is built to real-world scale
- Units used: millimeters.
- Scene objects are organized by layers/groups/selection sets
- Each part is named logically with the material name so it is easier to find the materials which are applied to each object.
*ADDITIONAL NOTES *
OBJ, FBX, and Maya file formats do not have textures/materials applied and will not render like the preview images.
No posts found